The Nan Hayworth campaign aims to see as many of you as possible across District 19 this July 4th weekend.
Saturday began with The Great American Weekend in Goshen, truly an institution, then continued to the Woodbury Firecracker Festival and the Pound Ridge fireworks in the evening. (see contemporary reports, and twitpics, from our live feed, http://twitter.com/nanhayworth)
Here’s the schedule for July 4th, Sunday:
- 8am-10am Peekskill Flea Market, Peekskill, Westchester County
- 10:30-12pm Independence Day celebration, Cornwall, Orange County. Meet at the St Thomas of Canterbury Church, 336 Hudson St, Cornwall-on-Hudson.
- 1-2pm Annual Reading of Declaration of Independence, at the Fishkill Village Hall, 1095 Main St., Fishkill, Dutchess County
- 2:30-6pm Cold Spring Annual Festival, Cold Spring, Putnam County
- 7-10pm Lake Carmel Fireworks Display, Lake Carmel, Putnam County